tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 27 04:19:34 1998

How big is the vocabulary?

jatlh valwI'na'

Qov wants us to memorize the vocabulary (over 3400 words, +500
phrases currently listed in my database, from canon sources)

3400? I thought I had all (most) of the words on my computer totalling
just over 2100 words, where did these other words come from?
Are they all constructs from speakers or are they official?

Please write back with what you have valwI'na'

ps. If you are going to tag the words in a message on an E-mail please
send them to [email protected] not to the mailing list. qatlho'
qelayn

Back to archive top level