tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 26 16:40:21 1998

Re: English - thlIngan - german

nuqneH?
Wie gehts etwas?
Has anything happened on this subject?

---Qov  wrote:
> The people who need to agree to accept German on the list probably
include
> KLI director Lawrence, assistant director ~mark, listmanintainer
(and keeper
> of the FAQ) Holtej and the listowner, whose name I don't rememeber.
>
> Lawrence has responded but neither objected nor endorsed the idea,
~mark is
> behind on the list, and the other two don't read the list.  After
that's
> been decided, I think that the post of German BG would be a good one
> have, and ~mark appoints BGs.  So I'm going to wait for ~mark to
catch up.

> Qov     [email protected]
> Beginners' Grammarian

BTW: Most of the posts on the Hol-Ger have dealt with pronunciation,
and few grammar issues. None on that list are not on the KLI server,
so far.

Qor'etlh' Yas valwI'na'
"nuqneH,  vISaH'a' nuqjatlh? "{{:-)/*/
{What, me worry?}