tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 12 12:16:05 1998

Re: fiction

According to mack tabor:

> Will the kli allow me to post klingon fiction in english on their site?
> I am good at writing, but just a novice at tlhingan Hol.
> I've taken the postal course, but it's been a while, and I don't really
> have time to give it the attention I need right now to perfect my
> skills, but I'd like to get some reaction to my fiction.
>
> kapact

Two others indirectly answered you, suggesting the web site
stuff. To more directly answer, it is not appropriate to send
Klingon-culture related stuff to the list if it does not relate
to the language. You may either discuss the language in your
langauge of choice here, or use the Klingon langauge to discuss
anything you like here, but if you are not using or discussing
the langauge, it doesn't belong here.