tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 06 21:12:51 1998

[KLBC]: Sir!

1.tlhIngan Hol ghoj targh
2.Qov qajatlh
3.Hubbeq wIHej tlhInganpu'
4.reghuluSngan lu'uch roluluSnganpu'
5.chejaD ghewpu'
6.nutap ghargh
7.HorvaD 'Igh ghomwI'
8.bompu' bobom tera'nganpu'
9.tlhInganpu' DIqum tlhIngan wo'
10.toDuj vIqeS

1.The Targ learns Klingon
2.I speak to you, Qov.
3.We Klingons rob the Defense Force.
4.The Romulens hold the Regulan.
5.You (pl) cooties throw me around.
6.A serpent squashes us.
7.My group curse HorvaD.
8.You (pl) Terrans chant chants.
9.The Klingon Empire governs Klingons.
10.I advise courage.

	Good.  Here is the beginning I want you to start at.  Read
chapter 4, up to the end of 4.1.3.  Copy out the table on page 33.
You'll have to memorize it before you can speak Klingon, so start now.
If you have any questions on the verb prefixes or how to use them,
post the questions.  If you understand the verb prefixes completely,
then write ten sentences, simple sentences with only one verb, and a
subject and object.  Each of the sentences should correctly use a
different verb prefix.  Include one with {qa-}.  Translate each of
your sentences into English.  State whether the word "you" is singular
or plural in each case.  If your sentences are not all correct, with
no subject-object reversal and no prefix errors, I warn you, you'll
have to do ten more.  So if you have any question about prefixes, ask
first, and then check them carefully.

blaze your trail!
--
David Dune

Unsolicited commercial email read for $500 per message.

Back to archive top level