tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 05 21:38:01 1998

Re: KLBC: yajbe' vavoywI'

At 12:44 98-03-05 -0800, edy wrote:

}PS.:  I would like to use "rIntaH" here in sense of:
}    "I cannot wear this clothing, and FINISH/I WON'T DISCUSS IT
}ANYMORE"  (I'm not sure if it is the meaning of
}"Dramatic effect" TKD 42).

If what she was saying were in the perfective, {rIntaH} would be right for
dramatic effect.  Here {pItlh} could mean "that's it, I'm not going to
dicuss it any further."

}    The girl has a shape body and wanted show them.
}In this story, the "Big" clothing was hidding her beautifull
}"curves", then she wanted a smaller dress in order to show
}her body. Of course she was a brasilian girls. I am not familiar
}with the costums and habits of other countries.

lutlIj vItIv. luyajmeH latlhpu' cha' mu' vIchup: {Qey} {QeyHa'} je tIqel.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level