tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 05 16:15:48 1998

Re: English - thlIngan - german

At 03:09 PM 3/3/98 -0800, you wrote:

>This is not an offense!
>It shall not be misunderstood!
>
>I began to build a tlhInganHol-german-mailinglist
>tlhInganHolDe'QaywI' vIchentaH
>
>Anyone is invited honorably!
>batlh yISuchlu'
>
>Further suggestion? Questions?
>HIghoS

THis is a great oppertunity to find errors and make corrections
in the old German TKD.

I say let that be your first priority!

>Qapla'

>                         KSI - miniFAQ
>Klingonisches Sprachinstitut - Freqently asked questions
>

>Wie kann ich?/How can I:
>
>- Mitmachen?/Sign up?
>Schicke eine email an:/Send an email to:
>[email protected], Subject: Join list, Body: irrelevant.
>
>- Ausscheiden?/Resign?
>Schicke eine email an:/Send an email to:
>[email protected], Subject: Leave list, Body: irrelevant.
>

>Was ist?/What is?:
>
>- ... das klingonische Sprachinstitut?
>Bisher die Idee, ein deutsches Pendant zum amerikanischen "Klingon
>Language Institute" zu schaffen. Ebenfalls mit einer Mailinglist als
>Herzstueck.
>- the "Klingonisches Sprachinstitut"?
>Yet, the idea to create a german version of the klingon language
>institute. Also with a mailinglist as its "heart".
>

>Bitte sprich nur Hol oder Deutsch!
>Please use Hol or german language only!
>

>Für replies benutze nur [email protected]!
>For replies use [email protected] only!

David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup
 P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616         ||     yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey
 It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. Not available by E-mail!

Back to archive top level