tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 04 22:04:31 1998

Re: klingon font disc

>please remember, I am ghojwI'. I have a copy of the klingon font disc
>(the 3 1/2 inch disc) for windows, but I don't know how to use it.
>Please help.

Under windows, do the following, depending on which version:

3.1:
Go to the main group, and double-click Control Panels.
Double-click Fonts.
Insert the disk.
Choose, Add fonts (or similar, it's been a while).
A dialog will show up, with the drive, the font list, directory list, etc.
Navigate to the disk drive.
A few seconds after reading the disk drive, select the fonts (I think they
were something like KLI-pIqaD and KLIRoman), and click on install fonts (I
think that's what the button is called - it could just be OK).
Done.

95/NT4:
Go to the Start Menu, and choose Settings, then Control Panels.
In the Control Panel window, double-click Fonts
In the fonts window, select File...Install New Fonts
Insert the disk, and navigate to the disk drive.
Wait a few seconds, and when the fonts show up, highlight them, and click OK.
Done.

Do read the readme files on the disk!

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level