tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 03 22:42:42 1998

Re: ram Hurgh

In a message dated 98-03-03 09:05:09 EST, charghwI' writes:

>  > > Better would be {Day jIleng}. {ghoS} definitely gives a sense
>  > >  of travelling along an intentional path with a specific
>  > >  destination. {yIt} would work, but it doesn't carry the same
>  > >  sense of wandering that you are asking for as well as {leng}.
>
>  I mean, I know I misspell things now and then, but when you
>  quote me, there is almost ALWAYS a misspelling. For the longest
>  time, I felt bad because I was apparently sending messages to
>  the list with all these words misspelled in them, despite my
>  interest in not doing that. Now, it is dawning on me that I'm
>  NOT sending so many misspellings. That they only crop up when
>  you quote me... which then makes me wonder if I'm being quoted
>  or paraphrased.
>
>  So, anyway, to the group in general, I'd just like to suggest
>  that if you see me misspell things when quoted by peHruS, it
>  may not be the case that I have actually misspelled anything,
>  okay? I am not generally that careless.
>
>  > jIQochbe'chu', charghwI'.   Qu'vamvaD Dun mu' {leng}.
>  >
>  > peHruS
--------peHruS replies to charghwI''s challenge-------

I never retype your messages nor those of other persons.  I use AOL's copy
feature.  If there are any misspellings, they were already there.

The only line peHruS typed in the above was: jIQochbe'chu', charghwI'.
Qu'vamvaD Dun mu' {leng}.

All other text came from my having used the copy function.  Sorry, charghwI',
but it's not my fault there are typos in messages I have merely copied, not
typed.

peHruS

Back to archive top level