tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 03 18:10:52 1998

Did you receiv my msg?

From: "Eduardo Fonseca" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Did you receive my msg?
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:53:50 -0300

ghItlh Alan Anderson=20

>>Sorry to send this msg private for you but I sent the
>>first copy for KLI 27/02 and I didn't see any reply yet.
>
>That's only two days!  If something is ignored for a week, then a
>reminder is appropriate.  Otherwise, be patient.  I promise to answer
>it in the next day or so.

    Okay .. I'll wait. Something similar had happened with other
msg that I sent you and I was afraid that you didn't receive that
one because you use to reply the msgs quickly.

>>If you had replied that, please forgive me. I don not intend
>>to annoy my mentor!!  :-))
>
>To be perfectly honest, your repeated attempts to translate rather=20
>advanced material will soon start to annoy me a little. :-)  I told=20

    I like your sincerity.

>you a few weeks ago to "...try to stay away from topics that don't=20
>have established vocabulary, and wait for a while before tackling=20

    Yes .. I think I supestimate my klingon knoledge. I'm
tranlating small texts in order to practise.

>translation of someone else's writings."  I meant it.  I'll do this=20
>one, but I'll probably throw further things like this back at you.

>-- ghunchu'wI'

    Edy

Back to archive top level