tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 26 16:03:59 1998

Re: taHjaj wo'

---David Trimboli  wrote:

> From: Robyn Stewart <[email protected]>
>

> >DIS naQ jIloS jIH vIHevpa'.
>
> This is an interesting sentence, and I wanted to comment on it.

Interesting? I'd call it wrong.  Thanks for catching me.

Had I checked my own work as it's my job to check other people's, I
might have said:

qaStaHvIS [tera'] DIS naQ jIloStaH jIH vIHevpa'.

DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'.

I'm '... ugh, I accidentally deleted the rest of your messge.  I think
Hoch and naQ both work here.  An entire year, a whole year, all of a
year ...