tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 22 15:15:40 1998

Re: DS9 Finale Kl;ingon

dragonwulf wrote:

> Katie Moncelsi wrote:
>
> > >  If so, it's quite wrong, but no surprise there.  We can probably write the
> > > whole thing off as no' Hol.
> > I think if someone makes a language for a show. THEY SHOULD USE THE
> > LANGUAGE!!!!
> > Rant over. THough the almost translation sheds some light on Worf's
> > beliefs. That's more than he did for K'Ehleyr.
> >

> Huh?  He exorcised his Right of Vengance of killed the one responsible for
> herdeath.  And got one heck of an "I'm so disappointed in you" lecture from
> Picard
> for acting in a Klingon like instead of Starfleet like way.  Not sure what more
> you could ask for...
I forgot about that. It's been so long since I saw that ep. Though I
hope Dax is at least referred to now and then. Not like the other
characters who die.

Back to the Klingon, Can someone repost the Klingon National Anthem
translation?

B'Elanna

Back to archive top level