tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 22 14:56:01 1998

Re: DS9 Finale Kl;ingon

Katie Moncelsi wrote:

> >  If so, it's quite wrong, but no surprise there.  We can probably write the
> > whole thing off as no' Hol.
> I think if someone makes a language for a show. THEY SHOULD USE THE
> LANGUAGE!!!!
> Rant over. THough the almost translation sheds some light on Worf's
> beliefs. That's more than he did for K'Ehleyr.

Huh?  He exorcised his Right of Vengance of killed the one responsible for
herdeath.  And got one heck of an "I'm so disappointed in you" lecture from
Picard
for acting in a Klingon like instead of Starfleet like way.  Not sure what more
you could ask for...

lung

> Katie

Back to archive top level