tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 22 12:34:14 1998

neHmaH maghoS, He yInab!!

It has been pointed out to me that in my previous message, I neglected to
mention the dates on which I would be going.  As this is somewhat inportant
info, I can only say HIvqa' veqlargh!  The event goes from Aug. 21-23.  I
will likely be leaveing on the 20th.  Once again, it will be held in Fargo
ND.  I live in Lansing MI, and plan to drive there.  En route I will likely
take I-94 South of Chicago, then north through Madison and Eau Claire WI,
Then to Minneapolis and Fargo.  If there is anyone who lives conveniently
along that route, and would like to share traveling expenses, as well as
have someone to hang out with once we are there, please contact me privately.

Qapla'

Back to archive top level