tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 18 10:24:42 1998

Re: KLBC [B. Clawson]

KLBC - tuv'el pach puqloD

"yIn yISuq jay'!" 'e' jatlh be'nalwI'.

> To easy, eh? These may be too hard, but give them a try:
> ---
> I have to translate boring sentences in order to make that crazy woman
> happy.
be'vetlh maw' vIQuchmoHmeH mu'tlheghmey Dal vImughnIS.

> Before I can translate "War and Peace" I must know all the grammar
> perfectly.
"veS roj je" vImughlaHmo' Hoch pab vISovnISchu'.

> A week ago I was believed to be a complete newbie.
SochHu' jIchu'ba' 'e' Harlu'pu'.
I refuse to be "perfectly new" (though I considered it) because I don't
like chu'chu' as a verb construction.

> In a year I will speak Klingon fluently and write beautiful poetry.
wa' nem tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhchu' 'ej bommey chongqu' vIqonlaH.
I realize that chong (be vertical) is a slang term, hope you don't mind.
:)

> ---

pe''egh'a' vay'?

- pach puqloD