tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 11 14:40:52 1998

Relative clauses

Although some of you are going to say that this subject has been adequately
covered before, I request clarification.

I want to know how Klingon covers relative clauses, which is still troublesome
to me.  I have included several examples to gain further insight from you, the
experts.

I know why the serpent worms are in the sauce.
I know what the restaurant normally serves.
I see how the cook prepares the dumplings.
I told the warriors how many prisoners to kill.
The warriors don't go to the places where we found the prisoners.

Maybe I can clear this up yet and not have to ask again.  Please include your
own sentences if you think they can help me.

peHruS

Back to archive top level