tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 02 16:16:47 1998

Re: What's in a Name (was: Beginner's questions)

In a message dated 98-06-02 17:14:44 EDT, Voragh writes:

<< Voragh
 (glad he was finally able to use his degree in Slavic Languages on this
 listserv!) >>

Happy to have provided you with the reason to use your degree. Hope you won't
be too disappointed if I pass on the suggestions for Kursk and go back to your
orginal suggestions for Kronak. After seeing how many variations and the
trouble even the experts here were having for Kursk, I've decided to stick
with Kronak (after fixing my spelling, of course ).

Thanks to all who took the time to educate me in some of the basics....it was
most helpful.

Now to see if I understood everything correctly, I should get no arguments
with the new spelling of my name:

Qonaq

Back to archive top level