tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 01 02:19:58 1998

Re: List of Klingon fauna

Steven Boozer wrote:

> As I promised lung (a.k.a. dragonwolf), here is the list of Klingon animals
> (including birds, reptiles and insects) compiled with help from qoror.
> Note that I have not included anything from Friedman's novel _Kahless_.

Thanks voragh.  Very helpful.   I can't help feeling a little sorry for the
Klingons for having no wolves.

> lung            loong           salamander-like, lizard-like, skink-like
>                                 creature; tail used as food; "dragon"

YIKES!!!!!!!   *hastily sits on her tail to hide it*   I think I will have to
modify my name so that my tail doesn't sound so tasty.

just plain dragonwolf whose tail will leave a _terrible_ taste in your mouth

Back to archive top level