tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 29 11:01:48 1997

New KSRP texts

ghItlh Nick Nicholas
>I've raised this issue with Lawrence; the decision was that we might come
>back to Hamlet in a few years, but not right now. Incidentally, the
language
>of Much Ado (currently being formatted by Lawrence, before SuStel and I
>proofread it) will be pre-KGT; we simply don't have the time to re-revise
it
>(it has already been revised from 1994 Klingon to early 1997 Klingon.)

Of course, now that I think of it, all we have to do is catch MO with a
little too much Romulan ale, and discover that yes, indeed, Hoch did follow
the noun in the time of Shex'pir, "dining room" was {Sojpa'}, and whatever
else.
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level