tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 29 10:52:45 1997

Re: Hapless Newbie

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Jaime Allan wrote:

> Hi,
> 	I seem to be out of my depth here.  I was looking for chronicles of
> Klingon history or religion.  Does anyone know an authentic or accurate
> source of these on the net or in books?

*K'Mel* DaqDaq bIghos 'e' vIchup.
    (I'd recommend starting at K'mel's web page)

   Linkname: K'Mels Guide To Klingon Cyberspace

He has an extensive and well organized collection of information
regarding just about anything Klingon you care to know.   You will
find that this forum tends to *not* discuss Klingon culture - unless
expressed in tlhIngan Hol, and endlessly corrected for grammar and
spelling.

 ** Four thousand non-Okrand words can be used in a night **
 **      by a laughing Klingon! jItlhaQ! jIHagh!          **
 **         [email protected]* [email protected]      **
 **  [email protected] **http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon **

Back to archive top level