tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 28 18:14:57 1997

Catt - Beginner's Materials

ghItlh Catt:

>Maybe I am in way above my head? I am very much a beginner at tlhIngan
>and pIqaD.
>there IS a course to take to learn? anyone here care to help out a
>beginner? I have the dictionary and thats about it for now.. I live in a
>VERY rural area and literature is hard to find.
>if I could find a correspondence course ( or do the email course idea
>everyone is tossing around.. ) that would be great..

You should definitely check out the KLI's web site! Here's a few pages to
see - all your answers are here! {If you can't access the pages for some
reason (ex. only e-mail, no ISP) then e-mail for more specific info.}

potlh - Daqmeyvam leghnIS Hoch chu'wI'pu'!
BTW - All beginners need to visit these pages!

http://www.kli.org/kli/Merchant.phtml - the Merchant Page, where you can
order Klingon-language materials with a credit card (or check - I think).

http://www.kli.org/kli/projects.html - The Klingon Projects page - here
you'll find out about the correspondence course and lots more!

Be sure to check out the whole site, though - there is a wealth of info for
learners of all ages there - too few people really explore the server that
much.

ghojwI' chu' vIqIHmo' jIQuch! Qapla'!
I'm glad to meet a new learner! Success!

Qermaq

Back to archive top level