tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 28 15:56:38 1997

Re: Virtual Postal Class

>> > Having read Klingon Ambassadors' query - has anybody thought about
>> > running something similar (posal course)  via e-mail. It seems to me
>> > to be the ideal medium to carry our such an exploit. Being a UK
>> > novice this would appeal - as the unreliability, unflexibility  and
>> > slowness of snail-mail was what prompted us all to join!
>> > Any takers? Christian
>>
>>         What about we make some "virtual class", I mean, we form a
>> group of students with a skilled teacher on the NET. The teacher send
>> us some exercises and we have to do the exercises. Of course we have
>> to think how to make it, but  I leave here my idea.
>> Later, if other group of students want to join, they have to wait
>> a new "class" open.
>
>I will join the class.
>ghojwI'lom qamuvlu'

Sounds good, I'll help test it out... if the times are alright

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level