tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 18 00:44:20 1997

Re: KLBC: lutthlaq Saja'

At 08:28 PM 9/17/97 -0700, Scott wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:47:31 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:
>
>Aside from a grammatical viewpoint, does the joke meet Klingon
>standards of humor?  I was originally going to make the last line
>{pipyuSpach tuthlhobpu'meH}, but thought the humor was to Terran.

Oh no, this is even funnier.  You've written the second funniest Klingon
joke after {ghobe' SuD}, and you did it by accident?  No wonder it was
backwards.  I still love it.

Actually we have no idea whether it would meet Klingon standards of humour.
But it has paralyzed me with laughter, and that has to count for something.

Qov  ([email protected])
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level