tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 17 07:46:06 1997

New Subjects (was Re: KLBC: vulqanganpu')

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997 [email protected] wrote:

|I don't know if there is a chat for Klingons,but I'd love it if there were.

Welcome to the list. But please remember to change the Subject header in a
message whenever you comment on or start another topic. It makes it easier
for the rest of us to follow.  Some of us do not have time to read every
single post from the listserv (we get FAR too much email for that between
work and home). Subjects that do not interest me, I delete unread. I only
looked at this message because I contributed to the thread and was
following discussion.

Voragh.

Back to archive top level