tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 17 05:16:05 1997

Re: Klingon Chat

I have an Idea....I Frequent WBS on the Web ..Usually the Native
American Chat (I am indian)....And they have a Star Trek Chat
there.....Why don't we Petition for a Klingon Chat ??????????? Wbs Is
Accessible Thru Most Anyone (AOL,Local servers,compuserve, Prodigy ect)
address is   www.wbs.net . I need practice in Readin' and Writing
Klingon as well as Talking..but talkin' I can do alone..or to my kids..
And I'm Sure Everyone Here in this Email dilly would Agree ..I could get
it Started..(Petition for a Room ) and We could Get Some one who is
Advanced In Klingon to Host it...(Ok translate this inot Klingon for me
..)......Let me Know ..M'Sa'la lagh....aka Brenda
[email protected] wrote:

> But what if you don't have access to Telnet? I think there needs to be
> more
> than one chat. You'd think that there would be one by now, considering
> we ARE
> the coolest race in the known Universe.

Back to archive top level