tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 09 10:22:43 1997

*KGT*Daq pongmey chu'

qavan,

I haven't read my copy of KGT yet, but I did scan all pages for
Klingon names in the boldface tlhIngan Hol (and already had many
laughs because of that! ;-)). There were quite a few. As far as I can
tell these are all of them (excluding names that were already in/on
TKD, TKW or Skybox cards S25 and S26):

ghIrIlqa',Grilka
mogh,Mogh
qo'leq,Ko'lek
tlha'a,Klaa
cheng,Chang
qImlaq,K'mlak
qeyvaq,Kayvak
ghe'tor,Gre'thor
HenrI',Henri
molor,Molor
QI'tu',Qui'Tu
veqlargh,Fek'lhr
ghI'boj,G'boj
tI'vIS,T'vis
barot,Barot
vIqSIS,Vixis
HuS,Huss
'atrom,A'trom
martaq,Martok
qamor,Kahmor

I've added these to my {pongmey tetlh}. Did anyone perhaps see one
that I missed?

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level