tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 09 22:46:17 1997

Re: *KGT*Daq pongmey chu'

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Jarno Peschier wrote:

|I haven't read my copy of KGT yet, but I did scan all pages for
|Klingon names in the boldface tlhIngan Hol (and already had many
|laughs because of that! ;-)). There were quite a few. As far as I can
|tell these are all of them (excluding names that were already in/on
|TKD, TKW or Skybox cards S25 and S26):
|
|HenrI',Henri

You found Shakespeare's {HenrI' vagh} -- note BTW it's {vagh} and not
{vaghDIch} -- but you missed his {'antonI' tlhI'yopatra' je} on p. 110.

|veqlargh,Fek'lhr

We've known {veqlargh} since {HIvqa' veqlargh!} (PK) and TKW (p. 197). In
fact, he's even listed in the TKD Addendum (p. 185).

|ghI'boj,G'boj

Do we know if {ghI'boj} is a person or a place?  {ghI'boj Sech} "The Torch
of G'boj" is ambiguous - though, like you, I tend to think it's a person.
Though G'boj could be one of the dead Klingon gods for that matter.

-- Voragh

Back to archive top level