tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 07 20:10:21 1997

Re: 2 more Okrandian backfits

>Um, don't confuse actors for characters.

As a Trekker for 27 years, I can't help but try to rationalize and fit
everything we are presented with into the Star Trek universe.  Sure, I
know these are just actors, but if Michael Dorn pronounces something a
certain way while in character, then I'm going to assume that Worf
said (will say?) it that way.  To a pragmatist, this no doubt seems
silly and pedantic, but I like my escape from the real world to be as
complete as possible.

Scott D. Randel
tera'ngan thlIngan Hol ghojwI'

Back to archive top level