tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 05 21:13:25 1997

RE: SFAWR

>>I would really like to find a copy of this book.  Is it worth checking loads
>>of bookshops or asking them to try and order it (I tried Amazon who said it
>>was available but they later changed their mind!)?
>
>>If any one has a suggestion as to how to get a copy please let me know!
>
>>Qapla'

>Wing Lam Enterprises (martial arts mail order) still has some.
>You can call them at:  800-700-3698
>
>Tell them Chet sent you.

Whew, thought there were no more copies availiable...

As you probably know, Viacom has been hacking down on ppl violating its
copyrights/trademarks/patents/other legal jumbo, which (unfortunately),
SFAWR did... and the producer's site (http://www.pacificwarriors.com) had
to have them destroyed...  Which is probably the explanation of the sudden
scarceness (I have no date as to when this occured, except it was sometime
between May and July...)

I suggest that ppl still get it while it's availiable (Pacific Warriors is
destroying the inventory... }}:-( )

Anyone know how much longer their stock will last? And are there any ways
other books are following (unlikely, but nice to ask)?

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level