tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 06 07:41:31 1997

RE: SFAWR

At 09:20 PM 9/5/97 -0700, Worf wrote:
>>>I would really like to find a copy of this book.  Is it worth checking loads
>>>of bookshops or asking them to try and order it (I tried Amazon who said it
>>>was available but they later changed their mind!)?
>>
>>>If any one has a suggestion as to how to get a copy please let me know!
>>
>>>Qapla'
>

>>Wing Lam Enterprises (martial arts mail order) still has some.
>>You can call them at:  800-700-3698

[pe'...]
>I suggest that ppl still get it while it's availiable (Pacific Warriors is
>destroying the inventory... }}:-( )
>
>Anyone know how much longer their stock will last? And are there any ways
>other books are following (unlikely, but nice to ask)?

I found a copy at my local Barnes & Noble.  I imagine they'll get a letter
eventually telling them to pull their remaining inventory, but until then,
it's worth checking out.

-- ter'eS

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/2711

Back to archive top level