tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 05 14:30:07 1997

KLBC: (Requiem) cha'DIch 'ay'

	Greetings, Qov .. I changed somethings and now, I think they are
better. It's nice trying to translate somethings because I ever forget
some datails, as Indirect object preceeds the object, etc .. on the
other hand, in second part, there is complex sentences very difficult
(for me) to translate. I'm not "quite skilled" as SuStel said. I should stop
for a long time due some problems, but I'm tryingto do my best now.

	lIHwI'  - Introduction (as qoror suggested)

	joH, batlh SuvwI'pu'vaD ngeHbej roj tInob vaj chaH wovmoH boch qul
	(Lord, give the cosmic peace to the honored warriors and
 	the bright fire will light them)

	Qo'noSDaq batlh naDlIj lubom
	(In Kronos, they sing with honor your commendation)

	Qo'noSDaq, SoH cha'nob nInob *
	(In Kronos, they offer you ritual gifts)

*give in sense of offer

	joHwI' lughoSqangbogh Hoch qa'mey, mu'meywIj DaQoy
	(my lord, for whom all spirits is willing to approach, hear my words)

	"Kyrie"

	jaw, mayempu' 'e' yIlIj
	joH, mayempu' 'e' yIlIj
	jaw, mayempu' 'e' yIlIj
	(lord, forgive* that we had sin)

* forget in sense of forgive

			************

part 2

ghoSlI'   -   Following (Secuentia)

	qaStaHvIS may'a' jajmey DI mojchoH qo' 'e' ja'chu' qun
	(The history said that the world will become dust during the days of great
	battles)

	jaj tu'lu' Qu'mey* maH nunoHmoH  nughoSDI' joH
	There will be a day when the lord will come us in order to judge our acts

*task in sense of acts/behavior

	Qo'Daq qa'mey jach ghoghmey* chuS
	The loudly sounds will call the spirits to the realm

*voice in sense of sound

	Hoch ghIj noHwI', narghDI' Hoch qa'mey yempu' 'e' DIlmoH

	The judge will scare ev'ryone, when all spirits appear in order to pay out
	what they had sin

	naDev jImev. vuDlIj vIQoy'
	I'll stop here. I would like to hear your comments.

> batlh bIvum, *Edy*.  Hol Daghojba'lI' 'ej pab Dalo'choHlaH.  ghItlhlIj
> DamuchtaHmo' 'ej bIQaghqangtaHmo' bIDub. tugh DaQubtaHvIS tlhIngan > DaDa.

	wejHa' tlhIngan HolDaq  Dochmey law' vIghojnIS.
	I must learn many things in Klingon yet

PS1.:  Dochmey law' means "many things" or "things is many"?
PS2.: wejHa' can mean yet?

Back to archive top level