tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 04 21:11:50 1997

Re: KGT Erratum

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:05:25 -0700 (PDT)  Terrence Donnelly
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm doing some cross-referencing in the book, and I came across a problem:
> The word for "warhead" is {jorneb} in the text and in the E-K section of the
> glossary, but {jornub} in the K-E section of the glossary.  Which do we use?
> If majority rules, then {jorneb} is right with 2 citations.  Any thoughts?

I'll put both in the New Words List (whenever the update is
ready) and tend to use jorneb, myself. Meanwhile, it needs to go
in the New Words List for all those who won't notice this and
look it up in the published dictionaries. Thanks for the keen
eye.

> -- ter'eS

charghwI'

Back to archive top level