tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 02 16:42:58 1997

KLBC:Re:be'nI'HeywI'

>  ghaytan QoyDI' Haw'.

QoQwIj vI'IjtaHvIS pa'vo' jaH ghaH. 'ach wa'Hu' tay' lureHtaHmo'
be'nI'wI' jupDaj je, pa'vo' jIjaH jIH muneH.
jIratlhmo' QeH ghaH 'ej QoQwIj tIch ghaH.

When I listen to my music my sister leaves the room, but yesturday,
because my sister and her friend were -playing together- (I am not sure
if this part is right. Also, can you use taH and mo' on the same verb?)
she wanted ME to leave the room.
When I didn't leave(remained) she got mad and insulted my music.

			<jeyD>

Back to archive top level