tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 02 05:11:32 1997

Re: QIn

[email protected] on behalf of qoror wrote:

> 	I'm glad we got the word QIn.  It's much smaller and succinct than
> jabbI'ID, which we would otherwise be using.

{jabbI'ID} still works just fine as we've been using it.  E-mail really is a
data transmission.  (Hmmm . . . I wonder if the "transmission" part of that
must be taken literally.  That is, it must be transmitted on some frequency,
and not sent hard-wired.)

However, {QIn} also works for things like hand-written messages, which are not
covered by {jabbI'ID}.

--
SuStel
Stardate 97666.9