tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 30 08:57:50 1997

Re: klingon fonts

HovpoH 97830.5

I am honored to use the official Klingon font of the Klingon Language
Institute, which I ordered from the KLI website.

The font is called KLIpIqaDmey (klipid__.ttf) and is the best that I
have seen so far.  I have used the fonts you described, and they are
good; but the KLI version is definitely the font I use for all my pIqaD
writing needs.

The KLI font disk came quickly in the mail on a specially labeled floppy
disk.  Aside from the usefulness of the font itself, the floppy disk is
a collector's item and possibly my favorite floppy disk.  (Forget them
Looney Toon disks, they're cute, but not for warriors.)

qo'mey poSmoH Hol.
Qapla'!

*Dawut*