tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 21 19:48:24 1997

KBLC: ah-ha!

Qov,

By Qov, I think i've got it... for example:

nuqDaq yuch Dapol ?
nuqDaq = what location = "where"
yuch = chocolate
Da = you * it
pol = keep
Dapol = you keep it

"what location chocolate, you keep it?"
or: "where do you keep the chocolate?"

this breaks down into two parts: /where chocolate/ and /you keep it/

Therefore,  here's some originals...  Tell me what you think, Qov.

nuqDaq 'oH juHlIj'e'  =  "Where is your home?"

Now, here's the ones you gave me to try... (I think I already sent these
once, I forget)

"The Ferengi counts the money"   Huch toghlI' verengan
                                          ( lI' = to indicate in the progress
of ...)

"A daughter buys clothing."   Sut je'lI' puqbe'

"The Klingon creates a blade"   Hehjej chenmoH tlhIngan

"The son uses the blade."  HeHjej lo' puqloD

"The scientist reads the book."   paq laDwI' tej

"Her husband drinks the solution."   taS tlhutlhlI' loDnal

	and two slightly harder ones:

"I maintain the engines."  jIleH QuQmey

"My boss commands me."  mura' pIn

nuq bIQub choja'