tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 15 10:57:58 1997

RE: A song translation...

It was qep'a' loSDIch, of course, and I have one small correction: <wa'
Hov SuD> would probably be better as <wa' juHHov SuD>. The song is
Disney's "It's a Small World After All". English lyrics follow:

It's a Small World After All

It's a world of laughter, a world of tears,
It's a world of hopes and a world of fears;
There's so much that we share,
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all.

It's a small world after all,
It's a small world after all,
It's a small world after all,
It's a small, small world.

There is just one moon, and one golden sun,
And a smile means friendship to ev'ryone;
Though the mountains divide,
And the oceans are wide,
It's a small world after all.

pagh