tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 15 08:00:32 1997

Re: Klingon Postal Course

> >THere *IS* a solution!!!
> >HIja'!!
> >Send me about $7 (canadian) and I will send you all the postage you should
> >need to put on your SASE!!
>
> Now that's better than two IRC's... I suggest the KLI update the web page
> to reflect this (makes it easier for everyone else who can't get american
> stamps)...  Do you wish the $7 in check or cash?

Either would work as long as the is CANADIAN CURRANCY only.
The US and Canada have a nice little financial alliance that is not easily
share by other countries.

David
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level