tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 15 05:28:26 1997

"Please."

Ok, so I know klingons don't walk around saying "please." But how would
they do it? I mean how do you express the notion "please" in the klingon
language? The simplets I could come up with was:

{beltaHghachwIjvaD 'e' yIruch.}

Is this "way out"? (I am uncertain about the use of ghach.) Shouldn't
there
be a shorter way to say this? - I mean "please" is so compact, but
klingon
doesnt seem to be compatible with that compactness. (As to be expected I
guess, but anyway.)

/'eQ

--
  Bjorn X Oqvist    KLI(#H2014)    WCT(#491)
  [email protected]      http://www.kuai.se/~dark