tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 18 12:18:55 1997

RE: MUSH CLASS

>Yes, there will be a beginner level tlhIngan Hol class Sunday, October 12th
>on the MUSH, at 09h00 Pacific time, that's 17h00 Grenwich time.
>
>telnet to keve.kli.org 2218, follow the instructions on the screen to
>connect to or create your character, then type: @tel #5410 and you'll be in
>the classroom.

>Topic: the Klingon noun

Is there some sort of transcript of it that you can read? I've been so
busy lately, that I've missed lotsa info on miscellanous mailinglists.
And I also missed the MUSH Class :(

Thanks!

/ Peter Schuller

-----------------------------------
E-Mail: Peter Schuller <[email protected]>
Date: 18-Oct-97
Time: 19:46:16
Linux - The Choice of a GNU Generation

(This message is MSF-1 compliant, which basically
means that it is guaranteed to be written and sent in a
100% Microsoft FREE environment))

Back to archive top level