tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 13 11:42:32 1997

Re: KLBC: Requiem - Recordare/Confutatis/Lacrimosa

> ghItlhpu' Edy:
>
> >chonejlI'. maHvaD bIHeghta'. paghvaD bIHeghbe'ta'
> >(You were looking for me. You died for us. You didn't died for
> >nothing)

	ja' Qermaq

> paghvaD bIHeghbe'ta' = You accomplished not dying for none. Not what you
> mean, huh? You're not trying to say 'you didn't die', cause he did, right?
> So don't say bIHeghbe'. Recast.

	bIlugh.

> chIch bIHeghta'   (you purposely died)

> HeghlIj meq wIyajchu'.   (we understand perfctly the reason of your death)

> Try these on.

	It's fine. So, the whole sentence:

chIch maHvaD bIHeghta'  HeghlIj meq wIyajchu'.
(you purposely died for us. We understand perfctly the reason of your death)

__
Eduardo Edy Fonseca  ||   Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.Geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
QaghmeylIj tIchID yIyoH. Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level