tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 10 09:46:01 1997

KLBC not agane maSwov

a tree becomes paper - sor moj nav
the captain smells the shoe - waq largh HoD
the bartender waits for the merchant ship - suyDuj loS chom
the ambassador negotiates the treaty - mab Sutlh Duj'a'
the Ferengi counts the money - Huch togh verengan
a daughter buys clothing - Sut je' puqbe'
the Klingon uses a sword - 'etlh lo' tlhIngan
her husband drinks the solution - taS tlhutlh loDnalDaj
Qov sees the error - Qagh legh Qov
the technician enjoys the gossip - joS tIv chamwI'
the opponant eats the pickle - Hurgh Sop ghol

these are two I made up:
I wanted to see the game - Quj vIlegh 'e' vIneh
	Umm...that's not right...I don't think you can use (neH) and ('e')
	together.....would it be:
	Quj vIlegh vIneh

you saw me cook the dinner - 'uQ cholegh 'e' vIvut
	is this the right use of ('e')?

Qapla'
maSwov

Back to archive top level