tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 10 09:06:03 1997

KLBC: practise 2 (muHwI')

(I wrote this in school, looking around on the playground, so don't be
confused about what the heck I'm writing.)
DaH jIghungmo' vIje' vIneH.
   hungry...
puqpu' law' vIlegh. chuSqu'.
   I see many children. They're really loud.
chuS 'e' vIpar.
   I don't like them being noisy.
chuSmo' vIpar.
   I don't like them because they are noisy.
puqpu' chuS vIparqu'. vImuS.
   I really don't like noisy children. I hate them.
vImuSmo' vIHoH vIneH.
   because they are noisy I want to kill them.
vIHoH vIneH Sovmo' mupar je.
   Because they know that I want to kill them, they dislike me too.
(Suffix practise:)
DujHomqoqwIj vIleghlaHqu'law'
   I think I can see my "small" ship really good. (from where I stand)

muHwI'
Stardate 97776.6

Back to archive top level