tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 08 01:45:47 1997

Re: chat rooms

At 23:03 97-10-07 -0700, Voragh wrote:
}On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, Alan Anderson wrote:
}
}|The MUSH at keve.kli.org is a lot more than a place to chat.  Most rooms in
}|the database have a description in tlhIngan Hol.  There are global commands
}
}Speaking of which, just how DO you get to see the tlhIngan Hol descriptions
}anyway?  In the 2.5+ years I've been visiting, I've only been able to see
}them in English.  Are there any other ways of interacting with the MUSH in
}Klingon? For example, I remember that--before the Hotel filled up--if you
}asked the desk clerk robot for a room in tlhIngan Hol, he charged you less
}than if you asked him in English.

@set me=Klingon

'ej ghunchu'wI' yIHvaD loQ tlhIngan Hol DajatlhlaH.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level