tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 06 13:40:49 1997

Re: chat rooms

<< > So I'm on the MUSH, Edy's on IRC, and you're on WBS.  None of us are
together.
 >  See the problem?
 >
 > SuStel
 > Stardate 97763.5

 	Yes, there is a great problem, but in my opinion we have to find
 a good "chat room" and stay there. The MUSH always kicked we off
 and I didn't like that. I don't know about WBS, but I think the mIRC is
 very simple and easy to use. I know there are some guys here that
 I meet at DALNET.

 	Well, the place where we'll meet don't matter, but I hope it can be
 a good one.

I concur, I joined WBS -- it seems pretty simple to use.
QatanI

Back to archive top level