tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 06 00:05:43 1997

Re: chat rooms

	ghItlh SuStel

> So I'm on the MUSH, Edy's on IRC, and you're on WBS.  None of us are together.
>  See the problem?
>
> SuStel
> Stardate 97763.5

	Yes, there is a great problem, but in my opinion we have to find
a good "chat room" and stay there. The MUSH always kicked we off
and I didn't like that. I don't know about WBS, but I think the mIRC is
very simple and easy to use. I know there are some guys here that
I meet at DALNET.

	Well, the place where we'll meet don't matter, but I hope it can be
a good one.

__
Eduardo Edy Fonseca  ||   Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http:\\www.Geocities.com\BourbonStreet\2460
QaghmeylIj tIchID yIyoH. Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level