tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 04 12:21:43 1997

Re: jIghojtaH

At 19:17 97-10-03 -0700, qeS wrote:
}Qov, thanks for the explanations, corrections, and encouragement! :) I
}hope one of these days I can understand Klingon so well.  qaHo'
}
}peSHIr, please do add me to your list.  chochellaH    My e-mail address
}will soon change though because I'm moving. I won't have internet access
}for the second half of October, however, November 1st, I will be posting
}here again and will have my new e-mail address. Thankyou.
}
}pIj ghewmey legh puqpu'   Children often see bugs.

majQa'.  machmo' puqpu' ghewmey leghlaw'.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level