tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 01 20:11:09 1997

Re: KLBC

[email protected] wrote:
> I am using AOL and I have no clue how to  change this font. Does anybody know
> if it is possible to change it in AOL? I do NOT see any differennce between
> "ell" I and "eye" l. Your example really "looks like chicken scratch".
>
> ______________
> muHwI'
> Stardate 97746.8
I noticed that small l (L) and large I (i) do not need to be
distinguished with Klingon.
With standard
1) if the word starts with the letter it is always a small l (L)
2) if it is between two consonants it is a large I (i)
3) except with tlh which always contains a small l (L) becauce a small h
always appears as small in compound letters. If it is alone it is a
large H.

Back to archive top level