tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 27 09:57:16 1997

Archive of canon

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997 [email protected] wrote:

|-------------peHruS----------------
|Right now, I wish I knew all the sources. But, I don't have it written down
|and I can't remember clearly where it comes from.  I really do remember,
|though, MO has used the third example above:  tachDaq jIjaH 'ej mutlhej
|torgh.
|
|I've got to get a complete archive of ALL canon so I can go back and research
|it.

I searched all my files (including a transcript of what I believe is a
complete set of Okrand's infrequent posts to the MSN Expert Forum), but I
can't find this or any other mention of Torg.  If you locate it, please let
us know. I'd like to add it to my Corpus.

I'm not able to write as easily in tlhIngan Hol as some others, so I like
to contribute by keeping track of the canon for just this sort of question.

Voragh

Back to archive top level