tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 26 12:42:45 1997

Re: Where to buy TKD in Holland

I have found the TKD in the Netherlands. I know of several shops. All the better book stores have it, I think. At least in the part I live in (Flevoland).
The two stores that devinitly have it are WHSmith and the American Book Centre. Both are located in the Kalverstraat, Amsterdam. It costs about fl 33,95.
If Amsterdam is to far off you can also look in the Hague. There is also an American Book Centre.
The American Book Centre has a special Trek corner. They have a lot of special books about StarTrek, though, some are a bit expensive (The new Klingon book (The Klingon Way, I believe its called) costs 15 guldens more than at WHSmith.). They can also order everything.
You can find them on the net also. The address is www.abc.nl. You can't order from the site yet, but they are working on it.
And if anyone ever comes to Amsterdam he has to take a look there. Great store. It counts 5 storys! One is completely for Science Fiction and Fantasy.

KilJaH!
[email protected]
http://home.wxs.nl/~ieper001

Back to archive top level