tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 26 10:41:36 1997

Where to buy TKD in Holland

I've checked several Online Bookshops in the Netherlands for a Dutch
version of TKD, but haven't found it. Even a check on the ISBN or the
English version resulted in a negative answer.

Now I'm a little curious, is TKD availeble in The Netherlands or Belgium
in the English version or maybe the Dutch translation.
This curiousity started after reading TLHINGAN-HOL Digest 505 in which
Doneq assumed that maybe the bookstores started selling TKD's. If so,
again, where is a possibility to buy them (without $2,50 P&P for Europe
;-) ).
PS. I do NOT have a creditcard

	Greetings,
		Gerrit Klaas van der Vaart